March 15, 2023
By Jackie Bueg
Do you remember what happened when you found a new item at the show you truly thought was innovative and your customers would LOVE? Most likely a well-educated sales rep or the vendor themselves explained WHY. Why is this something of value?
When we educate customers we:
- Help them get more value from our products
- Engage them and build an authentic connection
- Build customer loyalty
- Stand out from the competition
This isn't simply about giving instructions, but also the WHY. For example, Prabhuji's Gifts has beautiful chakra candles with a die-cut lid. They are 100% pure soy and 100% pure cotton wick. When a store goes to retail them they should also ask WHY.
WHY this lid?
- helps the candle burn completely
- the design reflects on overhead surfaces to help in the meditation process (For best results, remember to trim the wick to 1/4" before lighting.)
- is made by Fair-Trade artisans in India
WHY these scents?
- blends of essential oils
- reduce issues with lab-created fragrances that can aggravate health issues like migraines
- mood-inspiring aromas fulfilling the intentions related to each chakra
WHY this candle?
- Crafted using ancient Kundalini wisdom to open and balance chakras
- Packaging includes the information needed for chakra meditation practices
- 100% Soy burns clean in the environment
- Sustainability - no artificial colors and the jar can be repurposed
- Certified Vegan
Don't forget to ask your valued rep the WHY's of the products they carry. More importantly, don't forget to tell the WHY's of the products you carry.